Iqama transfer Process – Iqama Transfer or Naqal Kafala – Most of the Expats are well familiar with the Arabic Term “Naqal Kafala” it means the transfer of sponsorship from one kafeel to another kafeel. The Iqama Transfer usually required at the time of switching job, moving from one company to another company that’s why at that time it is compulsory to come under the sponsorship of a new company or person. Learn More about Iqama at Check Iqama Online.
- 1 WHAT IS IQAMA TRANSFER, OR NAQAL KAFALA?
- 2 IQAMA TRANSFER PROCESS 2020
- 3 IQAMA APPLICATION Process for NEWBORN BABY
- 4 IQAMA TRANSFER FEES 2020
- 5 WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE IQAMA TRANSFER FEES?
- 6 WHAT IS FIRST-TIME IQAMA TRANSFER, TANAZUL, OR NAQAL KAFALA FEES 2020?
- 7 WHAT IS 2ND-TIME IQAMA TRANSFER, TANAZUL, OR NAQAL KAFALA FEES 2020?
- 8 WHAT IS 3RD-TIME IQAMA TRANSFER, TANAZUL, OR NAQAL KAFALA FEES 2020?
- 9 Final Words
WHAT IS IQAMA TRANSFER, OR NAQAL KAFALA?
As mentioned earlier it means the transfer of sponsorship under new kafeel or company. If you came in KSA on Independent Visa & upon getting a job you are required to come under the sponsorship of an employer. Then you need your kafeel to give you Naqal Kafala in order to start your job as early as possible.
IQAMA TRANSFER PROCESS 2020
Here we have mentioned a step by step guide about how to transfer Iqama from one kafeel to another kafeel in 2020. The rules are regulations of transferring process has been changed that’s why you must pay attention to the steps mentioned below.
- Download Iqama Transfer Application form & need to sign & stamp it from both new & old employers.
- Attach your passport size picture. Your picture must be no more than 3 months old and must have a white background. Now you need to visit the Ministry of Labor in order to get approval on Iqama Transfer Application.
- Now you need to get a guarantee letter from the current employer in order to enjoy the smooth process of Tanazul.
- Now you have attested the letter from chamber of commerce KSA & Umdah. Keep saving the invoice of attestation. Later on, you need to attach it with Tanazul application.
- Now your new employer needs to submit the Request letter.
- Now the new Employer or kafeel need to sign an undertaking form of the employer.
- The applicant needs to bring the valid iqama & passport now. That’s all at your end.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO KNOW
IQAMA TRANSFER FEES 2020
You might be worried about what are the Iqama Transfer or Iqama Tanazul fees 2020. Then you are landed at the place where we promise to entertain you with the best piece of information. Here are some of the questions to which you going to get an answer.
- What is First-time Iqama Transfer, Tanazul, or Naqal Kafala Fees 2020?
- What is 2nd time Iqama Transfer, Tanazul, or Naqal Kafala Fees 2020?
- What is 3rd time Iqama Transfer, Tanazul, or Naqal Kafala Fees 2020?
Most of the time the new employer take responsibility of paying iqama fees if it is your first iqama Transfer. But if it is your 2nd or 3rd Iqama Transfer then you must talk with your new kafeel about Iqama Transfer fees & Application document fees.
WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE IQAMA TRANSFER FEES?
As we mentioned earlier most of the time the new Kafeel pay the whole fee but sometimes the kafeel don’t take responsibility for that. You must talk to him and find out a middle way like 50% fee bearing on each side before transfer Iqama.
WHAT IS FIRST-TIME IQAMA TRANSFER, TANAZUL, OR NAQAL KAFALA FEES 2020?
- 2000 SAR is the First time Iqama Transfer Fees 2020.
WHAT IS 2ND-TIME IQAMA TRANSFER, TANAZUL, OR NAQAL KAFALA FEES 2020?
- 4000 SAR is the second time Iqama Transfer Fees 2020.
WHAT IS 3RD-TIME IQAMA TRANSFER, TANAZUL, OR NAQAL KAFALA FEES 2020?
- 6000 SAR is the 3rd time Iqama Transfer Fees 2020
Iqama Transfer Process, Tanazul, or Naqal Kafala is one of the most hectic jobs to do in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabic and it usually occurs when expatriate needs to change his job or profession. It is much more hectic at the employers’ end but fortunately not at the employee end.