You are landed on this webpage because you are about to know to Check Iqama Status online including Iqama Expiry Date 2020. According to the new rules & regulations of Iqama in Saudi Arabia, the expiry date is not printing on it. That’s why all of the Expatriates need to check the status of your Iqama online via Absher online Application portal or via MOI. You can easily check Iqama Expiry Date 2020 with a number of methods. Here we are going to mention the easiest one.
Note: Saudi Jawazat is not printing iqama expiry date on the Iqama Cards that you must need to learn the methods to find out how to check Iqama Expiry Date 2020.
What is Absher?
Absher is an online Application portal that is specially designed by the ministry of interiors offering a number of services including Iqama Status checking, Iqama Expiry date check, iqama validity checks, and a lot. You can easily execute iqama queries on your Android or iOS smartphone because this is available to entertain both users.
Not only the Iqama Expiry you can use the Absher Application portal in order to perform a number of services. For example,
- Traffic violation penalties.
- Iqama Funds Query.
- Visa Queries.
- Driving License Queries.
Requirements to check Iqama Expiry Date
Before proceeding to check the iqama expiry date you need the following 2 things.
- Absher Account Credentials. (Register your Absher Account Right Now).
- Iqama Number.
Let’s proceed with the methods to find out the Iqama Expiry Date online with the Absher Account.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher?
There are a number of methods to find out the Iqama Expiry Date 2020. First of all, we will discuss the Check Iqama Expiry Date without Absher. As you know the whole queries related to the Iqama transferred to the Absher Portal from the MOI website.
During the past, ex-taps had the option to check the Iqama expiry date request without having an Absher account yet now you can check but you can’t handle other requests related to iqama. You have to get register yourself on Absher. It barely takes 5 minutes to make an account. In the event that it is your first time in KSA and with Absher account, we have a totally complete guide about “How to Create Absher Account in 5 Minutes” Must see.
for the time being, you are not willing to register your Asbher account, you can utilize your companion Absher account so as to Check Iqama Online. Truly, presently it is conceivable and lawfully permitted. With a solitary Absher account, you can make questions for various individuals or expatriates.
How to Check Iqama Expiry Date with MOI?
- First of all, you need to launch the MOI website on a web browser. The default interface of the website is in the Arabic language. You need to switch the language from Arabic to English.
- To change the language, click on the top left language menu & choose the language you are comfortable with. Most of the expats read & understand English. So go with English.
- Now you need to create an account on the MOI website.
- Once you are done with the account you need the following things to Check Expiry Date or Iqama Validity date.
- Iqama Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Verification code.
- Once you are done click on “Next”.
- Now you need to convert the Hijri Calendar to English Calendar as shown below. To do so, click on Hijri it will show you the option to convert like English, etc.
Once you are done with date conversion the result will be in front of you as shown below.